Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nursery: Work in Progress

We have been working on nursery decor ever since we found out we are having a little girl. I've never been a "pink" person but I thought when else is pink decor more appropriate than for a baby? I've been to Home Depot about 4 times to pick up paint samples. Each time not being completely satisfied with the shade of pink I picked out.

This has been going on for about the past month. Things started to change when I came across Little Crown Interiors. They have some of the most adorable nursery designs. These are some of my favorites:

Love this sectional and the draping fabric

Monogram? Yes, please

So, after seeing this I really loved the wall paper and ordered some samples online. I now think we are set on this wallpaper:

In some of room designs they paint the other walls pink, but I think that's just too much pink for us. I color matched the silver/grey background of the wallpaper and I think we're going to paint the other three walls that color.

It doesn't photograph well but there is a square sample of the grey paint next to the wall paper.

We also picked out a few pieces from Baby Appleseed furniture in a antique white:

The furniture is back ordered until mid August. I'll post more pictures when things start coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment