Friday, September 9, 2011

Elle's First USC Game

It's finally football season! We've been waiting for this time of year for a while. Last year I was either way pregnant or recovering from having Elle during football season and only made it to one or two games. Elle has been stocking up on her USC gear even before she was born. Remember this? We were a little concerned about the weather since it was a 12:30pm game. Like the good Derm momma I am I always have a bottle of sunscreen in my diaper bag, purse, make-up bag, car, shoot where ever I can stash one. So, you would think I would also remember her hat. Nope. Luckily you can buy almost anything at the game. Elle is the proud owner of a new USC hat. In addition to forgetting her hat I also only showed up with one extra diaper! Mom of the year right here. Our friends saved the day by stopping by a lovely 99¢ store in South Central LA. Other than those little hiccups we had a great day.


 Waiting for Traveler
 Tuckered out
New hat and a personal sun shading from Uncle Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment