Monday, July 19, 2010

Special Delivery for Miss Elle

I walk in the house today to find a huge box on the counter. I ask Ryan what is it and he says, "It's for Elle". It was really Elle's first package, addressed to her and everything. When I see that it's from my Aunt Nanette I knew it was not going to be any ordinary present. (this is from the same person who got me USC m&ms with my picture on them when I graduated from PA school)

I open the box and find:
Tons of individually wrapped presents each with it's own special note. Ryan and I open them together one by one. I start to read the first one but then my ΓΌber hormonal emotional self appears and I start to choke up so Ryan takes over and reads the card aloud and I open the gift. We got so many cute things but I thought I'd share some highlights with you.
USC baby stuff of course! First cheerleading outfit and pink onesie, to die for :)
Here were some of the notes that were attached to each package:
I am pretty much due on the USC vs Cal game. It is an unspoken rule that no events are planned on Saturdays during college football season. I'm sure Elle knows not to make her debut during that time or the waiting room might just turn into a tailgating party.
ahhh! This is probably my favorite one. Too bad the new coach Kiffin edition had not come out yet:
Actually this one might be my favorite. Oh, who am I kidding? I love them all



Yes, Auntie loves Elle for sure:
Thanks again Aunty Nan and Uncle Terry! Such a wonderful surprise.

We are so blessed to have so much loving family and friends around supporting us. We are so thankful for all of the gifts we have already received. I think between my mom and Ryan's mom we may already have a full wardrobe. I'll post pictures of those soon!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Elle...The first day she is born and her team is going to lose. Are you sure you don't want her to be a Cal Fan?
    - transcribed by Veronica, but spoken Aaron. :)

    ReplyDelete