Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello 3rd Trimester...

I'm currently 28 weeks and I have officially made it into my 3rd trimester. I must say that these past few months have really just flown by. I have been very fortunate to feel pretty good throughout this pregnancy and any symptoms I have experienced have been quite mild.

We've had some delays with the nursery set up because we have to wait on our painter but everything is in order and once we get the room painted and wallpapered it should only take us a few days to arrange everything else. I have been organizing things as we receive them. I think Miss Elle already has more clothes than I do (and I haven't even had my baby shower yet) Every time I see my mom she has a box of diapers for me and a few new outfits for the little one. Last week we had lunch with Ryan's mom for her birthday and she had about 10 outfits for us too. We are so thankful for all of the wonderful family that we are blessed with.

I went and registered at Babies"R"Us a few weeks ago with the help of my friend Ande. She has two little ones herself and kindly offered to help guide me through this process. Who knew there was so much stuff out there for such a small person. If you know of any other baby "must-haves" please let me know.

Here is a picture of me at 28 weeks. Pardon the workout attire, this was just before Ryan and I were going for a walk up Euclid. Which I must say is not getting any easier as this baby keeps growing and taking over my lung space.

No comments:

Post a Comment