Tuesday, August 3, 2010

29 Weeks

We had our 29 week doctor's visit this week and everything continues to look great. All of my measurements are right on track and Elle's heartbeat is nice and strong. It is really starting to sink in that this little one will be here sooner than we know it. We see the doctor again in 3 weeks instead of the usual 4, then 2 weeks later, then weekly until delivery.

I saw a patient today and I told her I wanted to see her back in 3 months for a follow-up then I thought: "oh wait, I won't be here in 3 months" so she will follow up with the other physicians in the office while I'm gone. I realized that I had to officially block my patient schedule out for my maternity leave. I think reality will really start setting in when we get into the single digit week countdown.

The nursery is finally starting to come together. We have the painters here this week, wallpaper being hung next week and the rest of our furniture should arrive in the next 2 weeks. Here is a sneak peak at what the wall monogram is going to look like:

Finished product looking similar to this:

No comments:

Post a Comment