Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Shower (Post #2)

The shower that was thrown for me was so incredible that I couldn't just write one post about it. Here is a copy of the cute invites:
I could write for hours about all of the wonderful presents we received. Some of them have a little back story that goes along with them so I thought I would share those with you.
When I got married my bridesmaids gifts were personalized bathrobes for all of us to get ready in. My girlfriend Christina thought Elle needed one of her own too.
A few posts back I wrote about my Aunt Nanette who gave me the personalized USC m&ms at my graduation party. Well now Elle gets her own personalized m&ms.

The m&ms are personalized with the monogram that will hang above her crib and a picture of Ryan and I.

All Elle has to do is learn how to scratch some records like her Aunty DJ Mamabear:
As you saw on the invite everyone was asked to bring a book to help us start Elle's library. When I opened the present from my Aunt Carolyn I found that they were actually my old baby books. My mom had passed them down to my cousins and my Aunt had saved them this whole time.
Elle comes from a family full of pilots including her Dad, Uncle Mike, and Grandpa Kirk. Now Elle can be just like them in her very own airplane.
Again thank you to everyone for making this the best shower I could ever ask for. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment